Complaint Review: Invent Help

• Reported By: Totallyupset — New Rochelle New York USA
Invent Help
217 Ninth Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Invent Help is a Rip-off Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: invention marketing// submission

I had an invention idea which I contacted InventHelp about.  The manager of their New York office kept calling me for about a year telling me how good my idea was and that he was surprised I have been sitting on my idea for so long.  I finally relented and contracted them to develop my product.  After paying them almost $200 a month for two years I realised that I kept getting the same letter.  Everytime I enquired about my product and what they were doing, I got a generic letter informing me of the companies that they had sent my idea to.  The list and their efforts remained the same for two years.  I finally decided that I am not paying them $10,000 for doing nothing.  Now I am being hounded by them for payment.  They are even calling me at 9pm requesting payment.  I already informed them that I have no intention of paying them for a service they did not provide, however they still keep on calling.  Now they have put a derogatory mark on my credit report saying that I am past 90 days overdue.  It is not fair that rip-offs like InventHelp are allowed to mess up people's credit when they are the ones that are stealing people's hard earned money by faking a service they cannot provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Help/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/Invent-Help-is-a-Rip-off-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-950667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Help

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

invention marketing// submission

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

Rochelle,  Newy York,
Please read my story on rip off,   Invention    Wisconsin

I am a victim
Please get legal council asap