Complaint Review: Invent-Tech - Evans Williams)

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2007

• Reported By:Hemingway South Carolina
Invent-Tech - Evans Williams)
2655 LeJeune Road 5th Floor Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech Evans Williams Told me I had a good idea .Ripped me out of ten thousand dollars,seem my idea in Wal-mart last week. Coral Gables Flordia

invent tech told me i had a good idea and paid them $10,000 to have it put on the market.told me they wouldn't sell it for less than 6 figure to a company . I must have had a good idea, for i saw my idea in wal-mart last week with a different name on it, same idea but i haven't seen any royalties as i was promise. They told me at the beginning there was nothing else on the market like that so it seems mighty strange to me that is out there now if they didn't do it. If anyone out there has put anything in the hands of these invention companies look around and you will most likely find something similar.

Hemingway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech-Evans-Williams/Coral-Gables-Florida/Invent-Tech-Evans-Williams-Told-me-I-had-a-good-idea-Ripped-me-out-of-ten-thousand-dolla-284124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech - Evans Williams)