Complaint Review: Invent - Tech

• Updated: Sat, April 24, 2010

• Reported By: Tom — Converse Texas United States of America
Invent - Tech
2655 Lejeune Road, Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Invent - Tech Invent-Tech stole my Idea and now they are not returning my plone calls or e-mails. Coral Gables, Florida

I submitted my Idea to Invent-Tech and promise that that would help me get my Idea to a market. My Idea is now on the Market. I have attempted to contact Invent-Tech and they will not return my phone calls or e-mails. Please, contact if you can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5816/Invent-Tech-Invent-Tech-stole-my-Idea-and-now-they-are-not-returning-my-plone-calls-or-596226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent - Tech