Complaint Review: Invent Tech

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:Chicora Pennsylvania
Invent Tech
2655 Lejeune Road/Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent Tech Took over $7000.00 from me and dropped the ball Coral Gables Florida

I invested over $7000.00 with Invent-Tech as they assured me I had a marketable item. They supposedly did a patent search and I was told my idea was not taken so I should pursue it. All they did for me was send me some company names and addresses and a form letter for me to mail at my expense. I asked several times for a patent because it was a rather simplistic invention and someone could easily steal it from reading the letter, but they insisted if a company changed one small thing it would have to have another patent. I tried arguing the point that we were patenting a theory or an idea; there was never any product made to even show at their trade shows where they were also supposed to represent me.

Since then I have contacted another company here in PA and was told I should never have had to do my own mailings at my expense. Although they never guaranteed my idea would materialize, all I wanted was a patent. I sure wish I had seen this website first. I did check them out with the Better Business Bureau and they were listed in good standing. More advice from the PA. invention company was to ask if they had ever been sued and in court. I sure wish someone would start a class action lawsuit against them for all of us who have lost so much.

Boomboom
Chicora, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5816/Invent-Tech-Took-over-700000-from-me-and-dropped-the-ball-Coral-Gables-Florida-332542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Tech