Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:West Orange New Jersey
2655 Lejeune Road Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech Rip off my GPT-2000 idea Coral Gables Florida

I presented my ideas to invent-tech and paid over $2000, c1999. But when I didn't pay the rest of the money that they have charged every thing stoped, and 2 to 8 years later I see one of my ideas in the news, and in different states Munisipalities. Invent-Tech told me "I have a Patented invention." But when I called the United States Patent Ofice, I was told that I only had a patent registration which expired after 2 years. This I did not know after a research in 2002 I saw my product on the news at: (http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/_archives/aug06/portland.aspx) and (http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?s=8401799). When I tried contacting Invent-tech, I was told that "They have no record of my invention, and I have to file a new application with them, if I wanted to continue with my invention."

I had tried contacting a lawyer but they cost money I don't have to fight my case. Now I feel I just have to take the lost, that's just wrong.

West Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5846/Invent-Tech-Rip-off-my-GPT-2000-idea-Coral-Gables-Florida-389644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech