Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:statesboro Georgia
Invent-Tech
2605 Lejeune Road Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech Technologies In Coral Gables, Florida Invent-Tech stole my idea and sold it; product is being advertised in catalogs and even on The Price Is Right!!! Coral Gables Florida

In 2003, I submitted an idea to invent-tech and got a call back saying how much they wanted to promote and help put this product on the market. There was a selection of price-packages to choose from for the cost of this promotion. I think I chose the $6,000.00 package (It has been a long time, but I have every piece of communication involved in this issue; and they can be produced upon request).

It was discussed that I would pay $2,000.00 up front and paymmnt arrangements were made for the remainder of $75.00 per week. I paid the $2,000.00 and received a portfolio which included a search history and no product of this kind, or even close, was found. I paid the $75.00 monthly payments until I had a financial hardship and could not pay at the time.

I received postcards from every "tradeshow" that they alleged to attend and promote this idea, I received documents to be copied and sent to different companies or manufactureres soliciting their interest in my idea. Then, one day, out of the blue I got a call from an Invent-Tech representative that all work would cease in the develiopment or promotion of this invention until payments resumed.

This would be understandable if I would not have opened a sales catalog and saw the exact replica of my invention for sale..I even saw it on The Price Is Right!!! I have the original prototype (drawing) and it is identical to the tee; even to the point where the final changes were done, by me. This invention/product/idea was stolen and sold to someone. I even had it registered for a year.

If there is anyone out there that can and is willing to assist me in being made whole, please help. This is wrong and should be rectified legally.

Eloise
statesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5846/Invent-Tech-Technologies-In-Coral-Gables-Florida-Invent-Tech-stole-my-idea-and-sold-it-p-364359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech