Complaint Review: Invent Tech

• Reported By: JMartel — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
Invent Tech
2655 Lejeune Rd Ste 550 Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Invent Tech Completely did not stand by their promise... Coral Gables, Florida

My husband and I came up with the head protector in 2003 when our son kept bumping his head when trying to walk. We started by putting a bandana around his head and then saw a commercial for Invent Tech. So we called and was promised a packet and once we rec'd the packet, we would draw it and explain the function and send in almost $5,000 for the first payment. Once we received the prototype and some colorful but meaning less pages, we were to send in another $5,000 for them to start mentioning it in the trade shows. These trade shows were going to be used to mention our invention and we would periodically receive a letter stating that it was in this and that trade show, but no proof of it. We got plenty of calls from them, which created an exciting feeling, but once time went by, we were forgotten and soon came to the market the head protector.

I was furious and when I saw this website for the first time, I punched in Invent Tech and saw that I was not the only one that they had scammed.

It does NOT take a genious to see that except for the invention itself, we all have the same story which is proof that they had the same agenda with us all. To get calls from us fools and make promises and to never make good on those promises but to take our hard-earned  money and run.

I am not sure about everyone else, but $10,000 is a lot of money!!! And the only reason why we parted with it was because they were talking about the money that we would receive from this innovative idea and we would receive that 20 fold. Something needs to be done to stop these theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invent-Tech-Completely-did-not-stand-by-their-promise-Coral-Gables-Florida-776724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Tech