Complaint Review: Invent Tech

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Moultonboro New Hampshire
Invent Tech
2655 Lejeune Rd Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent Tech How stupid was I? Did I really think that these people would make me rich? Coral Gables Florida

I too, have been a person who gave lots of $$ to Invent Tech. All I got from them was paper and envelopes. I am too tired and too broke to even go through the years I spent with them. Is there anyone out there that would be interested in a class action suit against these people?

Moultonboro, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invent-Tech-How-stupid-was-I-Did-I-really-think-that-these-people-would-make-me-rich-Cor-425810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Tech