Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Gail — Jackson Alabama
Invent-Tech
2655 LeJeune Rd., Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida USA

Invent-Tech I sent my invention and over 10,000 to Invent-Tech and saw my invention in the stores a few months later, and it is still in the stores. Will someone please help me get compensated for my product? Coral Gables Florida

I sent in my invention to Invent-Tech by registered mail. A representative called me and sent me a DVD and said that I needed to get my invention on DVD so that it could be presented better. The cost would be $10,000.  The money would ensure marketing capabilities, and they would market it for me. I sent the money by register mail and they sent me the DVD.  I never heard from them again unless I called. A few months later my brother called me and said, "They stole your invention. I saw it on the shelves today. I said, Where! He said. "Walmart, but I am sure it is everywhere." I never got them to respond by mail or by phone. I prayed and turned them over to Jesus.  I knew that I was no match for a big company, but God is. If anyone can help me I have all the documentation ready and available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invent-Tech-I-sent-my-invention-and-over-10000-to-Invent-Tech-and-saw-my-invention-in-1055812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech