Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Hemingway South Carolina
Invent-Tech
2655 LeJeune Rd 5th Floor Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech Invent-Tech/ Project Director Joe Bell, good for nothing but empty promises and an empty pocket. Coral Gables Florida

I sent my idea to Invent-Tech and they called back immediatly asking questions all enthusiastically about where and how did you get the idea. I talked to them and they were up and away with getting this project off of the ground. They called back three times in one day. I sent back all the paperwork and a total of $10,900 after they had called and called and called and called and called, everyday for 2 weeks, saying my product needs to be marketed because it is such a wonderful idea. After getting my money, I could not seem to get Joe Bell on the phone. He didn't return my calls and I found out the hard way that this company was a scam.

Lies, Lies, Lies, Empty Promises and an Empty Pocket is what I got for dealing with Invent-Tech.

Calvester
Hemingway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invent-Tech-Invent-Tech-Project-Director-Joe-Bell-good-for-nothing-but-empty-promises-an-288641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech