Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:Raytown Missouri
Invent-Tech
2655 LeJeune Road/5th Floor Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech Stole and sold idea to someone else. Coral Gables Florida

*Consumer Comment: Built-in kneepads? Whatever for?

*Consumer Comment: From what I see...

I had sent information to Invent-Tech last year for an idea of (Built in Knee Pads) At this time they sent me a certificate of authenticity and agreed to help launch this idea. Since there was no patent involved, they have sold this idea to others and I recently pulled it up on the net and it's worded word for word how I had introduced it only states other inventor. And states Coming Soon. There has got to be something I can do..... I did save my certificate that Invent-Tech had sent to me stating I am the inventor of Built In Knee Pads. I have also read other complaints in reguards to this company scamming and ripping peoples ideas off. Please help me.

D.j.
Raytown, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invent-Tech-Stole-and-sold-idea-to-someone-else-Coral-Gables-Florida-283508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech

AUTHOR: Acehole - (U.S.A.)

I work in construction, and we lay tile and do other work that requires knee-pads for various applications.

Why on earth would anyone want pants with built-in kneepads? So that when I'm done putting in a bathroom floor, I can wear my kneepads to lunch?

From what I see...

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Just a search of "Built in knee pads" it seems that freepatentsonline.com has two patents on it.

Check the US Patent office to find out the date those patents were filed. If after your "certificate of authenticity" contact a lawyer who knows something about patent laws and see if he will look at your "certificate of authenticity" for free.

If you fight it will cost and I don't see this selling. How would that work? These pants would be waist size, length and a so many inches from crotch to knee? Very limited market because people are not all the same.

Also, my son in law is a tile guy and on his knees all day. He has his knee pads that he can take off when he doesn't need them and wouldn't buy special pants with built in knee pads.