Orange

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Invent-Tech
inventtech.com Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-Tech They stole $7,000 Dollars from me,and without Nothin to show for it!!! Coral Gables Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: You should have researched them first

I was promised great things for my idea. First, I had to give them $800 to start the research portfolio and a guaruntee statement from the President of Invent-Tech. They would draft my idea and start the patent work. After numerous conversations with the so called sales rep he indicated that they would do a mail campaign to companies related to my idea but they needed $9000.

Being excited I said ok because they were going to do most of the work and only take a small percentage of the residuals. Well, 2 years later, a DVD email login and letters that I mail and stamp nothing came about, not even a phone call. I ended up giving them about 4,000 at first. I didnt have the whole amount at that time.

My project director told me that he would settle the payment, paid in full for an extra 2,000 dollars and everything that they promised me would be granted. I gave them the money and then I got more letters to mail and then nothing. I called back to check the status of my invention and they told me I am no longer important to them and that my time was up because I didnt pay the full 9,000.

I noticed to that everytime I called to talk to my project director, it would be a different person. They would say things like he nolonger works for this company or you've been placed under a different person. Alson when I couldnt pay when they wanted me to the new person that you talked to would give you an attitude and demand payment like he was indeed a RIPOFF con aritst.

Antonio
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida/Invent-Tech-They-stole-7000-Dollars-from-meand-without-Nothin-to-show-for-it-Coral-G-388802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-Tech

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You should have researched them first

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I are also developing a new product. We went to the Small Business Administration for advice and they specifically told us to AVOID INVENT-TECH! Or any other invention marketing service advertising on TV!

I suggest you head down to your local SBA office - they have lots of useful information for inventors! And hope that Invent-tech has not stolen your idea.