Complaint Review: Invent Tech

• Reported By: anonymous — Spartanburg South Carolina United States of America
Invent Tech
100 Metro Park Siute 500 Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Invent Tech My Hydro tooth brush Edison, New Jersey

I went to invent tech in 1992. I did a disclosure with them and they also sign the paper too. I went online to search to see if my toothbrush was been feature online. I saw the same toothbrush i made and that I drewup on paper with the same name. The company that got my toothbrush is in Italy and the name of the Company is called So wash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Invent-Tech-My-Hydro-tooth-brush-Edison-New-Jersey-903688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Tech