Complaint Review: Invent - Tech

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Astoria New York
Invent - Tech
Invent-tech.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Invent-Tech UPDATE - Invent Tech - I Filed a Complaint with the Fedral Trade Commission... Internet

I filed a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about Invent - Tech Thieves! The Better Business Bureau is NEXT!

Let me be the first to tell Invent Tech,.. Well, 100th person.. A BIG F**** You to them & It's only a matter of time before your company collapses! I am systematically destroying your company for what you did to me. How does it feel to get F***ed?

You'll never rob another inventor again. Ripoffreport.com will be posting pictures I've submitted as PROOF of you screwing me over for a product that is now making millions of dollars & had a spinoff invention created from my original Idea. I wish I found ripoffreport.com in 2002. I would've submitted so many reports that when someone typed in Invent-Tech, MY reports would have a higher search engine placement than your own company!

I saw how you threaten people on the phone, attempt to use scare tactics etc.. I'm shaking in my boots!

Original Ripoffreport.com report:

Michael
Astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Tech/nationwide/Invent-Tech-UPDATE-Invent-Tech-I-Filed-a-Complaint-with-the-Fedral-Trade-Commission-327619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent - Tech