Complaint Review: InventHelp, Invention Submission Corp

• Submitted: Sun, March 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By:Port St. Lucie Florida
InventHelp, Invention Submission Corp
217 Ninth Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 412-2881300 X1894
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

InventHelp, Invention Submission Corp lied about services and did not do what was contracted Ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint with the BBB

I initially sat down with a rep. from Boynton Beach, Florida. Ken Session whom told me that after paying $995.00 that I had a patent, but in reality it was only a file number with ISC. This was the first mistake they made. I would NEVER have paid them a dime, had they given me the REAL truth.

After a few days of thinking about this, I decided to go ahead with the contract, stating that they would illustrate and give services in attempt to sell/manufacture my product.

The contract was for $10,000.00 which I was making monthly payments on.

I have yet to see ANY type of services. The illustrations took three revisions over four months to correct. I made phonecalls to correct the problem as well. They at ISC promised they would "get it right".
Well, after that, the letters started. They stated they were contacting "data base" companies which whom they had contracts with . Again, I never saw anything but names of companies with no address or phone numbers attached. I did this on my own, sent out information and attempted to reach multiple companies. I never go any response to this day.

I feel that this was a hoax and I even told them that I was dissatisfied on more than one occasion. I was told it "takes time, sometimes up to three years or more."
At this time, I want my money back and plan to file as many complaints as possible and contact as much media as I can.

Thank you for your time.
Andrea

Andrea
Port St. Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InventHelp-Invention-Submission-Corp/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/InventHelp-Invention-Submission-Corp-lied-about-services-and-did-not-do-what-was-contract-183320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventHelp, Invention Submission Corp

File a complaint with the BBB

AUTHOR: Ray - (Canada)

Their workshops are a total hoax, it's all paid actors - the entire seminar that they host is the same way. They have several employees and then most everyone else is a paid actor. I would suggest lodging a complaint with your local division of the BBB, as I've done so in the past about this company and it resulted in them giving me a refund. They went out of their way to avoid my calls and to avoid issuing a refund, until I contacted the BBB and told them about their unethical business practices!!!