Complaint Review: InventHelp, Invention Submission Corporation,Western InventHelp

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Justice — Whittier California United States of America
InventHelp, Invention Submission Corporation,Western InventHelp
18662 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 200 Irvine, California United States of America

InventHelp, Invention Submission Corporation,Western InventHelp I was defrauded by InventHelp...They con me out of my money and my idea. Now, I want Justice! these "Shysters" need to be put out of Business once and for all!! Irvine, California

*Author of original report: Please Read! I've been scammed of my Money!

*Author of original report: Victimized by InventHelp and I intent to resolve the matter...Maybe we can work together

Consumers be aware of InventHelp do not trust them with your invention or ideas. They will scam you out of your hard earned money. I had an idea went to InventHelp thinking I can trust this company who assured me that my idea would be protected. Later I found a product that was exactly like mine. Doing further research I found out that what InventHelp sold me was a bunch of junk, the so-called patent I have is a design patent, which is worthless, I needed a utility patent, and therefore, my idea was never protected. I was promised one set of services, yet was delivered at the end was simply a useless false sense of protection.

I also tried to contacting InventHelp, but could never get a live person on the phone, so I mailed a  formal complaint letter in regards to the poor service and unsatisfied results rendered by InventHelp. I received a response letter from the Compliance Manager indicating "that no where will you find, in any records that our company has been proven to have committed any wrongdoing. That's because we haven't. There are dishonest invention companies but InventHelp is not one of them."  Really? What a joke!

At this point and time I'm want Justice from InventHelp, I'm going after them for misrepresented of patent issued, breach of contract and fraud...I can't believe that a company like this can still exist and continues conning people the way  that they do. This company needs to be put out of business and at the minimum, people's money returned to those who have been scammed by this company.

I feel that my own emotions were used against me, to con me out of my money and my idea, I had high hopes and dreams that my product could become a reality but all InventHelp did was, help themselves to my money, dream and motivation.

I'm looking for anyone to join me in a possible class action lawsuit or at a minimum a Joinder lawsuit against InventHelp. If you have been taken by InventHelp and looking to fight back for Justice? please respond back and I will provide you additional information as well as getting you in contact with my Attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InventHelp-Invention-Submission-CorporationWestern-InventHelp/Irvine-California-92612/InventHelp-Invention-Submission-CorporationWestern-InventHelp-I-was-defrauded-by-Invent-921426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventHelp, Invention Submission Corporation,Western InventHelp

Please Read! I've been scammed of my Money!

AUTHOR: Justice - (USA)

Look for" Justice from InventHelp" On Facebook.

AUTHOR: Justice - (USA)

Again, Please look at my posting noted above, If you are interested in working with me on a joint legal action against InventHelp, Please contact me for additional information at (((REDACTED))) LINK TO WHY RR REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS - -
once you have an attorney, .. that attorney can make arrangements with Ripoff Report to do a mailing to all the other alleged victims.