Complaint Review: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in the US, Canada, Germany and Australia.

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 23, 2016

• Reported By: Chrissy — Rochester New York United States of America

InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients.
*UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to InventHelp for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with InventHelp have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. InventHelp listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

InventHelp is Ripoff Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ . [continued below]....
...... part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Matthew Tagliavia during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards InventHelp.

Invention Submission Corporation, also know as, Inventhelp, is an invention company that looks to assist inventors that would like to submit their ideas confidentially to companies. Matthew Tagliavia stated the following about his company, "we offer patent referral services and marketing materials."

Leads for Invention Submission Corporation are obtained primarily through traditional advertising on television. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated, "we advertise on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, as well as radio and any other way to reach inventors. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated the following about the Invention Submission Corporation, "we have 65 sales offices all across the country in major metropolitan areas. We receive leads for those areas." The sales rep, also called regional directors, reaches out to the lead and had them come in for a confidential meeting, where they sign a statement of confidentiality, "which states we cannot do anything with their idea without their written permission." From that point the customer will tell Invention Submission Corporation their idea, "we do not evaluate ideas at all. We do not tell them if it is good or bad. We are merely providing services to them if they want to proceed."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – INVENTHELP

During the onsite interview Mr. Tagliavia was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. He stated the following about the types of complaints that they see in addition to how they handle these complaints, "every single person that purchases our services receives a survey. And that is to ensure that all of our regional directors are following protocol, making sure that they are not talking about success, leading the inventor on, or evaluating the inventor. In the event that something could happen and they are not pleased wit the services, we do have a Client Services Department that handles that, and we truly to remedy the issue whether it is a discrepancy with materials."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Coral stated the following, "I don't know if any of these [complaints] are clients. I had one client who said that they got hacked and posted a review and apologized for posting it." Mr. Tagliavia also stated that Invention Submission Corporation has been in business for 30 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. He additionally stated the following, "we are a legitimate company that provides legitimate services to the honest inventor that really needs help. That is why we have George Foreman as our spokesperson, because that is what he believes in."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Tagliavia stated, "we are constantly trying to better our services for the inventor. If we get complaints or anything in regards to our services we obviously try to make them better. We try to make better metal prototypes, we are updating materials using 3D renderings, we provide a virtual invention browsing experience for companies to look at ideas. We are constantly improving. We are trying to give our clients the people paying that money a good service for the money they are paying."

Invention Submission Corporation is proud to be apart of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It means we can talk to the people who have issues. There is no reason anybody's issue should go unresolved and being a part of this allows us to do that. Before being apart of this program, they see the negative first. Now that we partner with Ripoff Report, we are able to give then the pictures, the description prior to seeing anything else. It is an honest description of our company before they read any negatives. It is good and we are excited about it.

INVENTHELP – STATEMENT FROM THE MARKETING DIRECTOR– MATTHEW TAGLIAVIA

" We are constantly striving to provide our clients with the best services in the industry. We listen to our clients and try and make the necessary changes to make sure they are pleased with our services.

InventHelp's Employees are dedicated to their work. InventHelp takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "InventHelp is a great place to work! "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that InventHelp's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM INVENTHELP

InventHelp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, InventHelp has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Matthew Tagliavia, Ripoff Report is convinced that InventHelp is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that IventHelp Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invent help Internet

I'd just like to say that Invent Help is of no help at all. The only thing they will help you do is go broke . I had a meeting with a Woman in my City and sure the meeting was good, but I still left not feeling very confident , my idea was good but the cost was amazingly high. She told me between 10-14 thousand dollars . This was so my idea could be researched, a patent would be put on it and oh by the way they could finance me if I put down 2-3k. The thing that bothered me was that she couldn't even give her opinion , it could be the worst idea in the world and she couldn't tell me to go home and think of something better she 'd just get the paperwork ready and yup rip YOU off. Eventually they submit it to Big Companies. They give you nice little book , one you just bought for nearly 14k..

I also know if you finance with them you are still paying after they are done representing you which is 2 years. So at this point they've got you , hook, line and absolutley sinker.  I filled out the paper work and even gave her my credit card # for the "first payment" ... thought about and called her first thing in the morning and said nevermind. I told her that feedback , for me was very important, she can't give me her feedback but she told me how her boyfriends X just got out of jail and that she was worried. All I want to say is that if anyone is trying to submit their ideas to a Company be extremely careful. Invent Help doesn't care that they will likely make you broke , it made me mad when this Woman had appointments all day and people are just getting ripped off. I told her it was wrong. She said she'd have her boss call me and then called back and said he won't call me, that I would see for myself then I'll call them. Didn't have to call them , found a good Company who has given me feedback and they love it. She mentioned to me that is was like having a small biz , never know what's going to happen... really? I get that sometimes their are places that need the $ to get the ball rolling but if the boss won't call to clear up some questions you may have then they are not worth it. He wouldn't answer my ?'s. I'm currently working with Invent SAI  the've been great .  If you really feel like you have something good try Invent SAI or moneyfor ideas.com or Lambert and Lambert. If your product is worth  inventing one of these  places will get it done. Lambert and Lambert and money4ideas you pay a ONE TIME only fee. Seriously, that's it. The rest they pay for and no $ for them until they get you an offer. When submitting remember that you love your idea and you should but don't be offended if a Company doesn't like it, they know what sells and if your idea doesn't sell this time , maybe the next time it will. I'd rather be out $200 instead of $14,000 . That's what happens at Invent help , they promise nothing, at least the other Companies have faith in your idea, if it can work they will make it happen. I've investigated all of them and a few ripoff reports came back because they didn't accept their ideas and people were mad, but remember only a few ARE accepted . It's not personal but it's for them to be objective. Again lose $200 or $14,000 , keep your eyes and ears open.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InventHelp-Verified-TRUSTED-Business-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-InventHelp-has-made-its-corporate-headquarters-in-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-for-over-thirty-years-InventHelp-assisting-inventors-to-submit-inventions-new-product-idea-to-industry-leaders-InventHelp-can-refer-the-best-independent-licensed-patent-attorney-to-provide-preliminary-patent-search-and-opinion-InventHelp-maintains-the-largest-network-of-regional-sales-offices-of-any-similar-firm/internet/Invent-help-Internet-798647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm.