Complaint Review: InventSAI

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: David — Anderson Indiana United States of America
InventSAI
375 Southpointe Blvd. Suite 110 Canonsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

InventSAI Not Totally Upfront Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: InventSAI Response to "Anonymous" Posting

I contacted InventSAI through their internet site concerning an invention idea that I had.  A representative called me stating that they liked my idea and then proceeded to give with information on how InventSAI could help me though the process of Patenting and marketing my invention.  It would start with a Patent search which would cost $948 upfront.  If a previous patent was found on my idea, then that money would be lost because that was their fee for doing the search.

After talking to the representative, I did a Google search of my idea (which I should have done before contacting anyone) and found that my idea had, indeed, already been Patented and was being marketed through several well-known companies.

I feel like the representative from InventSAI should also have done a simple Google search before calling me.  He could have told me that my idea had already been patented and he would be willing to help me if I had any other invention ideas.  That would have been the most honest thing to do.

I feel like InventSAI misleads someone by not doing this just so they can get that upfront money.  I do not now feel that I can now trust InventSAI if I should have any other invention ideas.  I also found another similar compaint about InventSAI.

Word of Warning:  At lease do a Goole search of your idea before you contact ANY company that says it can help you with your invention!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InventSAI/Canonsburg-Pennsylvania-15317/InventSAI-Not-Totally-Upfront-Canonsburg-Pennsylvania-821805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventSAI

InventSAI Response to "Anonymous" Posting

AUTHOR: Neil Montgomery - (United States of America)

This message is in response to an ANONYMOUS post on this site.  It is impossible to verify if this is really a complaint at all or if this person even exists.  No complaint was ever made to the company.

Be aware that none of the postings on this site are verified nor will the site remove any posts that are later determined to be false.

The complaint is from some unknown person attacking InventSAIs credibility and reputation because we charge a fee for our services.  This person claims never to have been a paying client of InventSAI, nor do we have any knowledge if they actually contacted InventSAI about their invention idea. It is hard to understand why a person would inquire about having work done and then complain when it wasn't done for free in advance.  No one works for free whether it is someone cutting your grass or researching the validity of an invention.

Regardless, InventSAI encourages all inventors to do research on their invention idea, such as going to local stores and performing internet searches on their idea, before hiring our professionals to work on their invention idea.

InventSAI employs licensed patent practioners, professional engineers and marketing specialists to research invention ideas for individual inventors and small businesses.  Research can include a patentability assessment, engineering feasibility analysis and a marketing overview.  All of these services are provided to inventors affordably for a fee.

Inventors should do research ahead of time and compare our services to other options available.  We are confident that all serious inventors will choose to work with InventSAI.