Complaint Review: InventSai

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Del — PA Pennsylvania United States of America
InventSai
375 southpole blvd canonsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

InventSai The InventSAI Network, LLC Ripoff $948.....May 2012 canonsburg, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: InventSAI Response to "Anonymous" Posting

I submitted an invention idea to be researched, the charge was $948 , the idea was already available on line on http://www.google.com/patents . I was told that the idea is new and it's part of the 1% of ideas that will make it into pruduction, I was lied to, tricked into making th e payment. Moreover when I received the official reseach result InventSai did not draw my invention as I described it to them I even submitted a sketch and an image of my invention, the design picture they sent me was ccompletely  different. Mary dornetto and her partners are ripoff artists and I want to see something done about it.

If you have an invention idea, please go to http://www.google.com/patents and researched it for FREE before you fall into any scams.....do not be like I....

InventSai led by Mary Dornetto is an internet scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InventSai/canonsburg-Pennsylvania-15317/InventSai-The-InventSAI-Network-LLC-Ripoff-948May-2012-canonsburg-Pennsylvania-888618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventSai

InventSAI Response to "Anonymous" Posting

AUTHOR: Company Response to Posting - (United States of America)

Without knowing exactly who posted this complaint (sometimes it is an unscrupulous competitor), it is impossible to discuss this matter specifically.

Judging by the complaint, the inventor appears to be upset regarding a negative patent opinion on their invention.  InventSAI strives to have 100% customer satisfaction and this becomes difficult when we have to impart unfortunate information to an inventor regarding their inventions likelihood of obtaining a patent.

It would be unethical for us to offer patenting and/or marketing services to an invention we felt infringed on preceding patents or products already available.

An individual, as this person states, could do this patent research on their own.  This is accurate.  It is also accurate that someone could defend themselves in a court of law.  Generally, most people need the help of licensed, trained professionals.

We encourage everyone to do as much research on their invention as possible before contracting us for our patent searching services.  If you decide to use InventSAI to research your invention, know that it will be performed professionally and the results may not be exactly what you would expect.  We offer this service to save you time and money.

Choosing a professional to fully investigate your invention idea is the best way to avoid spending a lot of money because you may learn that your invention already exists.  Keep in mind that when we recommend an inventor to not continue, we're also telling them to not use our services.  We only do this when we feel that there is absolutely no hope of patenting the invention because we dont want to waste inventors hard earned money.

We wish everybody success at bringing their inventions to life.