Complaint Review: Inventech - Eddie Long

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Cahokia Illinois
Inventech - Eddie Long
2655 Lejeune Road Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Inventech - Eddie Long aka Eddie Rodriguez ripoff Coral Gables Florida

If only I would have found this site two years ago then I wouldn't be sitting here now. I read all of the responses and everything from the ripoff script right down to the prices and procedures are very accurate. I also did a search on Inventech with the BBB of Florida and did not read anything negative and now I am sitting here thinking how in the hell could this be when it it obvious that these people are professional scam artist.

Thank you to the ex employee that broke down the whole process of how they conduct business and thank you to all of the other victims who have reported these a**holes.

A Mr. Eddie Long called me every week telling me that I should consider borrowing money from family or using credit cards to get the 4000 that I needed to start the marketing process which by the way he failed to mention that I had to pay for after running up an $895.00 credit card debt.

Is there anything that we victims can due to get our money back because I sure in the hell could use that money for something other than being scammed.

Christine
Cahokia, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inventech-Eddie-Long/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Inventech-Eddie-Long-aka-Eddie-Rodriguez-ripoff-Coral-Gables-Florida-180519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventech - Eddie Long