Complaint Review: Inventech

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: JAMIE — Spring Lake North Carolina United States of America
Inventech
2655 Lejeune Road Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Inventech STOLE MY IDEA & IS PROFITTING FROM IT. I HAVE PROOF! Coral Gables, Florida

PERFECT BROWNIE & PERFECT MEATLOAF came from my idea submitted to Inventech in 2002 called COOKIE PERFECT. It doesn't get more obvious than that and I HAVE PROOF!

I actually paid the $600 fee and was sent the INVENTION RESEARCH PORTFOLIO which clearly says on the front page "CONFIDENTIAL REASEARCH & DOCUMENTATION". I also still have the original cover letter sent with it that clearly states my name, address, the name of my invention(COOKIE PERFECT), and the date which was WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2002.

I NEVER TOLD A SOUL! Inventech were the ONLY people who knew of this invention and the name of it! How ironic that new products of the same criteria and nearly identical name have been "invented" since then.

They waited until I received the porfolio to tell me they needed atleast $3000 more dollars to move it forward. When I said I didn't have that kind of money right then, they told me how much they believed in my idea and wanted to see it go forward. [continued below]....
.....

I was discouraged and was immediately told "Don't give up, it took the zipper inventor 8 years to move forward". They also asked if anyone else knew about it and when I said no, they assured me that it would be kept safe and confidential in their files until I had the money.

Time and circumstance has not allowed that for me but it doesn't seem right that they can legally operate as professional idea jackers just taking people for a ride and GETTING PAID TO DO IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inventech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Inventech-STOLE-MY-IDEA-IS-PROFITTING-FROM-IT-I-HAVE-PROOF-Coral-Gables-Florida-918642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventech