mail

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Inventech
5700 St Augustine Rd. Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Inventech Promise the moon,give nothing Jacksonville Coral Gables Florida

My story is the same as the others except that im dissabled 10 yrs.I cant work anymore,and when i was talking to them they promised that this was a done thing,Well this was the deal i borrowed from my 78yr old father 11,895 dollars,6 yrs later i still owe him the money ,and he works as a shuttle driver still just to keep me alive,that was my only shot at being self suffecient again,and now im more of a family burder than ever before!

my family STILL believes in my idea even after it all and they believe in me,and when your in my boat thats the difference between sticking around or checking out early. They truly have no pitty or compassion and will suck the human marrow dry and ask for more.

All i have are a bunch of worthless papers a badly done rendering that isnt even cloce to my prototype,and when i was still dangleing i went to a tradeshow and acted like i was intrested in finding a product and was leading them towards my idea and they came up with nothing and only wanted to talk submission ideas.

I just wonder what they are doing with the submissions now.My idea is a generations idea,meaning my childrens children will benefit from it,So i still try,but that money back would now would buy me a chance at a life i still strive for.

Jon
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inventech/Jacksonville-Florida/Inventech-Promise-the-moongive-nothing-Jacksonville-Coral-Gables-Florida-459180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventech