Complaint Review: Inventec/inventhelp

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Preacher — Spokane Washington
Inventec/inventhelp

Inventec/inventhelp I have the patent on those lighters that have flashlights embeded, They came out 6mo. after I had patented them through inventec/inventhelp I want to make sure if they did steal my patent and I'm sure, Internet

Originally invented for Rock Concerts the idea was to make a lighter that had a flash light built in, I entered the patent into invent help formerly known as inventec. The patent was filed in 2004 and in 2005 it was on every counter in every gas station around I want to know if they were involved in the production of these lighters if so............ it's show time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inventecinventhelp/internet/Inventecinventhelp-I-have-the-patent-on-those-lighters-that-have-flashlights-embeded-Th-1046213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventec/inventhelp