Complaint Review: Invention Resource International

• Submitted: Sun, November 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Golf Guy — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Invention Resource International
2201 east Camelback Suite 123 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Invention Resource International Total Scam Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: Is your Invention worth anything?

These Guys are truly out to scam inventors out of their monies.  First they don't answer the phone.  So you have to leave a message. Then they call you back.  I asked them if they do Licensing agreements.  Oh yes we do  Okay then what are your fees  Oh when we get a Licensing agreement we get its 20% They then ask you for monies to get started.  I told Matt you get 20% when I get my 80%!  He said well we have to go to trade shows and market your product. Matt also said we have to have up front Moines as an insurance type deal because we are going to invest 100K of our monies to market your product. I told Matt I do that now I then asked him have you even gone to my website?  Matt said I have to submit this to a review board and they will decide to pursue this or not I asked Matt DID YOU EAT A BOWL OF STUPID THIS MORNING?  I left and told him to read the back of my shirt

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Resource-International/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Invention-Resource-International-Total-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-521295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Resource International

#1 General Comment

Is your Invention worth anything?

AUTHOR: Poyzun - (United States of America)

I think no concern to whether your invention has value has been stated. You cannot expect ANY company to just "go" with what you believe is a marketable product. They must do some investigating first - and that cannot be done for free.

With respect to their fee of 20%. The 20% is derived from your profits. You make money BECAUSE THEY went out and found a manufacturer that will take on a licensing agreement. You get paid, they get paid - ONLY for the duration of your first agreement.

Any other "up front" fee's are DEDUCTED from your first royalties so technically, it would end up costing you NOTHING if in fact your idea was market worthy to begin with.

A patent, with a patent attorney cost between $10,000.00 and $14,000.00 BUT they do NOTHING else.

I'm not sure what you expected this company to do for you. People wake up everyday with an epiphany of some sort with respect to inventions. Did you want someone to just do all your leg work and marketing for FREE?