- Report: #426884
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Invention Resource International
Invention Resource International60 E. Rio Salado Parkway #900 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
Invention Resource International Do not trust Tempe Arizona
*General Comment: OK, Mike...
*Consumer Comment: Here's how IRI works
*General Comment: Again, hope it helps
*UPDATE Employee: Hope it's helpful
*General Comment: As a friend of a former client of this company, I stumbled upon this report and laughed.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. No address on their site
2. No contact person's name
3. A generic 888 (toll free) number that can't be traced
4. They have 41 domain names registered
5. The general layout of the site indicates only web presence.
6. Additional investigation reveals they are using a street address many
online-only invention companies around the U.S. resort to, to stay hidden. It is the prestigious Regus International (high rise towers), where one rents by the day, hour, week, and month an office facility or pays to have one's phone answered etc. They also rent conference and meeting room space.
7. Invention Resource was registered incognito by a lawyer January 22, 2008 in Arizona with an original Delaware corporation registration too.
THEIR ADDRESS AND SUITE NUMBER IS THE ADDRESS/SUITE NUMBER OF "REGUS INTERNATIONAL":
Keep clear of such outfits who hide behind smoke screens.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Resource-International/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Invention-Resource-International-Do-not-trust-Tempe-Arizona-426884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.