acquired

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Lyndhurst New Jersey
Invention Submission Corporation
217 Ninth Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Invention Submission Corporation They did nothing for me so we went our own way.I paid over 3,000 for nothing AND NOW seven year"s later they reported me to collection and are demanding 4,310!! ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: What you MUST do

I had a Idea for a patent, so I contacted ISC Invention Submission Corporation. I gave them a downpayment and paid over three thousand dollers. I got no results from them. I got my USpatent on my own and now seven years later they put me in for collection $4,310 I parted from these peaple because they did Nothing for me and now after all this time they pop up.

what a rip off. I never got notice that they had a open file I bought a house two years ago and nothing showed on my credit report. But now they claim that I owe them money. I owe them nothing. I had Cancelled and never anything from them. Not one notice and now they want 4,310 whare is the Justice.

Cerbocentralair
Lyndhurst, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Submission-Corporation/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222-3506/Invention-Submission-Corporation-They-did-nothing-for-me-so-we-went-our-own-wayI-paid-ove-269052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Submission Corporation

What you MUST do

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

What you MUST do-it is IMPERATIVE:

Contact Jennifer Kelley in the PA Attorney General's Office with a complaint. Make sure you reference them as 'formerly Invention Submission Corp.' This is imperative! They need nnumerous complaints in order to do an investigation. Here is the complaint form to fill out and address to Ms. Kelley:

attorneygeneral.gov/bcp_form.cfm

14th Floor, Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17120

As well as to your Attorney General. They can be found here:

naag.org/ag/full_ag_table.php

Also file a complaint with the United States Patent and Trademark Office-copy and paste the below address and scroll down to 'complaints' and them 'complaint forms'

uspto.gov/web/offices/com/iip/index.htm

Also with the FTC:

rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Also with consumer affairs online:

consumeraffairs.com/php/a_report.php

also, send a complaint with copies of your paperwork-certified, return receipt requested to:

Mary Beth Buchanon

Federal Trade Commission
Suite 200
11 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114-2507

Complaints about them as Invention Submission Corp. can be found. Also read what a former employee says about the way they operate.

Make sure you reference this in your complaint in association with Invention Submission

Do not let them bully you into a partial refund. They tried the excuse that 'it's been 10 years' with me-as well as a gag order. I want the full refund as required by the FTC-94 ruling. This is the minimum I will accept to even think about not talking about this scam. I have the list of alleged 'companies' from their highly touted 'databank' that had NOTHING to do with what I was trying to market-much less that I needed foreign patents and was told I didn't-a violation of FTC-94.

I don't care how long it's been. All this scam information and rulings have not been available for 10 years so who cares. I, myself, didn't get internet access until 1999 and was a real rookie then as to how to search and access information. I am quite a bit better now and they will pay-either me by way of a full refund or in loss of revenue which I know has already exceeded what they could/should have refunded me.

Keep us updated. We must keep these slugs in the public eye to save others from the same fate.