Complaint Review: Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech
2655 Lejeune Rd., Suite 550 Coral Gables,, Florida U.S.A.

Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech - Took over $8000.00 from me the only thing i got was a profolio and A bunch of lies. Coral Gables, Florida

Invent-tech stole my money they told me that they would summit my project to manufacturer for 2yrs and after the 2yrs was up they said that they would then grant me a full year for free.

After the 2yrs was up i contacted the Invention Relations Department and talked with a representative and i was told that part of this deal was for them to promote my project for 1yr. free the representative told me they no longer does that.

The only thing that i ever got from Invent-Tech for 2yrs. was a bunch of lies they made me believe that they were working on my project but instead they weir ripping me off.

They lied to me so much that they was sending me the same paper all the time talking about so one was interested in my invention. i have every piece
of paper that Invent-Tech sunt me.

May god have mercy on they soul. $8000.00 they took from me and also my Dreams.

Big Red
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Technologies-Inc-Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5846/Invention-Technologies-Inc-Invent-Tech-Took-over-800000-from-me-the-only-thing-i-g-475588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech