Complaint Review: Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech

• Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Leighann — Denver Colorado USA
Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech
2655 LeJeune Road Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Incorporated Thieves who cleverly took my idea, let it rot and fed me sunshine until I let it go. Coral Gables, Florida

This company was slick for sure. I interviewed three different companies before choosing Invent-tech in the late summer of 2004. The phone line literally vibrated with their excitement over my idea. We decided to go for it, contracting for 2 years. They sent me all kinds of addresses, envelopes and elementary school style CAD's and even worse DVD to mail out while they promised my invention was going to trade shows. They encouraged me not to seek a patent yet because "when a manufacturer wants to pick it up, they'll change the design to fit their facility and we'll patent that."

I gathered the $3800 cost by borrowing from my savings and that of 2 of my friends who believed in me. After 2 years, they "gave me a third year free" to the contract. I never heard from them again and was further unable to get calls returned.

Three months ago I saw my invention in stores. I was crushed. I have no claim to it whatsoever because I did not get a patent. The name of my invention is changed only slightly and the copy in the ads to sell it are word for word MINE. I am sick to my stomach that I allowed myself to be taken like this. Even sicker still to realize others are being had as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Technologies-Inventech-Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Invention-Technologies-Inventech-Invent-Tech-Invention-Technologies-Incorporated-Thiev-556680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech