• Report: #206807

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, January 02, 2011

• Reported By:Palmetto Florida
Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech
2655 Lejeune Road Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invention Technologies, Inventech, Invent-Tech ripoff Coral Gables Florida

*General Comment: Ideals ripped of by juan blanco

I was led to believe by a sales manager Mr. King, (Mr. Smooth) that my idea and 2 others were the only ideas out of 103 that Invent-Tech would be working on in 2005. He told me that I would receive a patent & that they had many engineers' & graphic artists that would be focused on my invention. He said they would develop a proto-type & market it to all their contacts in the manufacturing world.

When I said I'd like to come down to personally get involved in the planning with the team that would be working on it, he said I would need security clearance because they have government inventions that could be compromised.

I should have seen the light then, but they make you believe! I got involved in January of 05 at which time I initially paid over $1500 with a total contract of $8900. I have paid $6750 as of today 8/18/06 and have been paying $50 a week since April of last year 05. That payment has stopped as of today!

The graphic art was about 3rd grade level & the wording in the press release was 5th grade to say the least. The digital rendition was a joke, as is the personal web page & DVD. I was told today that it was a 2 year contract & that they would renew in for 1 additional year for free. When I asked about what happens after the 3 years is up, they said I could renew it each year for an additional $1200 a year. Yea Right!

I was told by Mr. King that if I paid the $8900, they would keep trying to market my Idea at no more cost to me until they found a Manufacturer. Every time I talk to the Inventor Relation Team, they tell me I should have read the contract & that any thing verbally said to be on the phone would be inadmissible. Every time you say anything about what was promised, they keep referring back to, you should have read the contract.

What a rip-off. If anybody knows of a recourse to this scam, Please let me know. There ought to be a law against companies that do business like this. I have a lot more details about what I went through, but I am little too upset to sit here and type them all down. A class action suit is just what is needed in this scam!

Robert
Palmetto, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Technologies-Inventech-Invent-Tech/Coral-Gables-Florida/Invention-Technologies-Inventech-Invent-Tech-ripoff-Coral-Gables-Florida-206807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech

#1 General Comment

Ideals ripped of by juan blanco

AUTHOR: mic-el - (United States of America)

I was deal with a rep for inventech name juan blanco i sent him a total of a thirty ideas but he said they would help me with one my remote contol walker ideal and they sent me what looked like a patient certifacate.but after they told me they could help me market and produce the product i designed but when ever i tried to contact him with information on the financial help i wasnt able to obtain he then stared ignoring my calls even when i ask if they would take more then the ten percent of each unit sold he begin ignoring my calls. so i gave up hope this was in1999 then i tired to get a hold of him againafter i seen a few of my ideal for the hand held playstaion,,the music storer which now name the mp3,the photo circulater which is now the digtal picture that flip on many office desk and in homes. i have been able to trust anyone with my ideals. my newer ideals pile up cause i dont know how to trust with them anymore. sincerly, Michael Lewis chester, pa u.s.a.