Complaint Review: Invention Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Saginaw Michigan
Invention Technologies
2655 LeJeune Rd. Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-tech Invention Technologies Smooth talking liars. Scam artist Ray Alanzo my project manager did nothing once my check was cashed! Coral Gables Florida

Two years ago I allowed myself to be scammed by Invent-tech. It sounds like the same thing every one it happed to. First two weeks, phone call after phone call. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Once I agreed, no human contact until I called 6 months later to see what was going on. I was told that I had to call them once a month to ask if there was anything new with my project. They claim all this follow up. There was none. I lost lot of money. Learned a lesson the hard way. It really puts a damper on your spirit of the American dream. I can't believe with all these reports that they can't be stopped! I wrote and asked for my money back and I received 3 very destroying viruses in my email. I had to restore my computer. I lost a lot of files. What kind of "professional",and I use the word loosely, would do that? It is a mean childish thing to do. I am going to pursue this until I get my money back!

Susan
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invention-Technologies/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134-5816/Invent-tech-Invention-Technologies-Smooth-talking-liars-Scam-artist-Ray-Alanzo-my-project-316905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invention Technologies