Complaint Review: InverterCentral

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rose — Springfield Virginia United States of America

InverterCentral InverterCentral.com world wide distribution kept our money and we didn't receive product and they won't process refund or return messages , Internet

This was an online order 13Mar2012 (LED computer screen).  They contacted us to tell us they only had one in stock, and it was scratched.  We told them we didn't want it, and they never sent it.  We were instructed to process a refund online.  Then this appeared in the tracking history (note it DID NOT ship!!!)  We have requested this refund in April, May, July and August, with NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!

Rose ******
********* Drive
Springfield, VA  *****
United States

Shipped via USPS

1) M190A1-L07 LCD Panel

9:42:32 PM

I have contacted them repeatedly via telephone, email and their customer service forms.  "Sarah" actually responded to one email, and told my husband "we now have more in stock...would you like us to send you one?"  We told her NO and please process refund....still nothing.

They have taken over $300 from us and have not refunded it, and we HAVE NOT received ANY PRODUCT!  If they (or you) cannot settle this, we plan to take them to court, so any intervention would be helpful.  Especially if this is their usual practice....they need to be stopped.

I do have all correspondence and documentation of all my requests, as well as my bank statement which shows their taking my money!

Please let me know if you can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InverterCentral/internet/InverterCentral-InverterCentralcom-world-wide-distribution-kept-our-money-and-we-didnt-r-927252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InverterCentral