Complaint Review: Investigations

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: SK — M Michigan United States of America
Investigations
Crandall, Texas United States of America

Investigations Ms. Gray Said they were pursuing me for a Bounced Check to Insta Cash from 2005. Needed my $1400 from me immediately or they were going to pursue legal action against me. Crandall Texas

First she told me they needed the money within 2 hours or she was filing criminal charges against me.  When I explained to her she contacted me at my employer and I wouldn't be able to do it within 2 hours I would need longer she told me she would have to get approval from the Chief and she would call me right back.  4 hours later she called to tell me she did get me extended until the end of the day.

I asked for documentation regarding this since it was from 2005; because this was under my maiden name and there were 2 others with the same first and last name; or even the bank it was supposedly drawn from -- she would give me no information. She told me it didn't matter if it was 30 years ago I was a criminal and she was putting me in jail and that they would be coming for me personally at my place of employment the next day.

She repeatedly told me I was being recorded.  So I said with this being recorded let it be known if it is a legitimate debt and documented proof is given to me as requested, I will work with someone other than her to resolve the issue.  She hung up on me.

So I called back and received an answering machine.  I then recordingly left the same information on the answering machine and requested that they do not contact me at work only on my cellular.

Later that evening I received hang up 6 calls from them.  With 3 of them being after 9pm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investigations/Crandall-Texas-/Investigations-Ms-Gray-Said-they-were-pursuing-me-for-a-Bounced-Check-to-Insta-Cash-from-927463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Investigations