Complaint Review: Investmaxamerica.com

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: MarkM — Muskogee Oklahoma United States of America
Investmaxamerica.com
2303 North 44th St Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

Investmaxamerica.com Liars and Cheats with absolutely no morals! And then make harrassing phone calls claiming homosexual activities. Pheonix, Arizona

I was contacted by phone by a gentleman by the name of Ike Williams, He was selling me on what a great opportunity the offer and how the training can make you thousands in a very short time. After I assured him that I worked during the day I would only be available in the evening he assured me that wouldn't be a problem. They do training at those times all the time.

When they later contacted me they told me the lastest time that I could schedule and appt would be no later than 3pm in the afternoon. I made special arrangements to do that one day. Then after a long conversation with my coach he was asking for my credit card information because my additional classes would cost $200.00 per class and would need about 30 more classes.

At that time I told them that I was not interested and the times were not convienent time of day for me. So I requested a refund. He told me that they would not issue a refund. And then wanted to argue with me when I said I had no more time and I would have to call back. He continued argueing with me until I hung up. Then called me back and wanted to argue some more. So I hung up again.

When I slowed down enough at work I called back asking to speak to a supervisor. A gentleman by the name of Frank Graves got on the phone. After voicing my complaint to him he tells me they don't offer refunds. I started argueing with him and he told me that his people don't make claims that aren't true. I was like Ike Williams did and he said I was wrong and out of luck.

Then I call back to find out that Frank Graves is the president when I asked to speak to the president. Which this time he refused to speak with me unless I appaulogized for argueing with him and cussed me out and hung up on me. Then I when I called back again a man answered the phone stating that he is Franks partner and I was like I understood he is the President. He was like no you don't understand I am his life partner.

Then when I make a comment about him being gey however I didn't do it with that much tact. I then started getting harrassing phone calls that I must be gay. At that point I reported the BBB and Attorney General And Secretary of state. Also Investmax is not registered to be a telemarketer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investmaxamericacom/Pheonix-Arizona-85008/Investmaxamericacom-Liars-and-Cheats-with-absolutely-no-morals-And-then-make-harrassing-983976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Investmaxamerica.com