- Report: #1046334
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Investor-Alerts.org
Investor-Alerts.orgInternet United States of America
Investor-Alerts.org EconomicFrauds.com INVESTORS BEWARE!!! Internet
*Consumer Comment: Curiouser and curiouser
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Investor-Alerts.org suggests itself as a legal avenue for those that have been the victim of Investor Alerts scams to seek redress. The complaints received by the Legal Ombudsmen detail how Investor Alerts practices elements of the advanced fee fraud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraud), where they seek upfront legal fees in order to aid people in
recovering lost funds.
No such funds are ever recovered, but subsequent requests for further fees are made until the victim runs out of money or simply refuses to pay any more.
Their other sites are www. EconomicFrauds.com
www. [continued below]....
They hide their hosting details.
What should you do if you see them online:
1) Do not send them any personal information.
2) Do not send them money under any circumstances they are a scam.
3) File a report on RipoffReport.com or a similar site to warn others.
4) Report them to the internet http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php
Under no circumstances should you send money to this criminal group.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investor-Alertsorg/internet/Investor-Alertsorg-EconomicFraudscom-INVESTORS-BEWARE-Internet-1046334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.