Complaint Review: Invicta Watch Company

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Terry C. — Greenacres Florida United States of America
Invicta Watch Company
1 Invicta Way(3069 Taft Street) Hollywood, Georgia United States of America

Invicta Watch Company Invicta Watch Company--Watch Repairs--Don't ever send a watch in! Hollywood, Georgia

Sent in a watch that was out of warranty with a check attached/warranty card, and even the pic of the articles sent to Invicta, Sept. 2011. Twenty days goes bye, a CSR calls me and says they need an additional $85 to repair my watch. I already sent in $75 with the watch. Thats $160.00--the watch brand new is $250.00

4 months goes bye, and I send Invicta an email demanding my watch back or a refund, and the 1st csr tells me no refunds, etc but I can get a credit for $495--the problem is Invicta wants me to pay full retail for a watch that I can buy on ShopNBC/World of Watches/Mr. Watch, etc for $250, Invicta says they want an ADDTIONAL $153 for that compatible watch. Not only did the 1st csr try to satisfy me with 2 watches--one was for $79 and the other was for $89, I almost went through the roof!

I demanded to speak to a manager, I also send the CEO(AYL) certified mail--He doesn't communicate--then I got a manager that started the ole curly shuffle all over again. I pick out a watch that is compatible, even costs more, and I don't mind paying the difference, yet all I hear is--"its not in stock--we would have to order it" yet they have about 150 in the same watch/inventory at ShopNBC, yet Invicta acts like they don't exists. I tell them to order the watch, I'll pay the difference, yet nothing happens. I've been out of a dive watch for 5 months now, out $160 bucks, and after 1 dozen or so emails to the management, I've contacted the State of Florida Attorney General(Pam Bondi) to settle this matter.

Due yourself a favor, never send in a broken watch to Invicta. #1, you will never see your watch again, #2 They steal your monies, and won't refund you the monies, give you the watch that is compatible without trying to upcharge you almost double for the same watch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invicta-Watch-Company/Hollywood-Georgia-33021/Invicta-Watch-Company-Invicta-Watch-Company-Watch-Repairs-Dont-ever-send-a-watch-in-H-853367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invicta Watch Company