Complaint Review: Invicta Watch Group

• Reported By: Kyle — Honolulu Hawaii
Invicta Watch Group
1 Invicta Way(3069 Taft St.) Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Invicta Watch Group Company Steals Watch Back From Buyer Hollywood Florida

I had sent my watch in to the invicta Service center because the crown had fallen off.  It took almost three months for me to get the watch back.  When I went to set the time, the crown fell off again.  After inspecting the crown, I noticed that it had been glued on.  I then sent it back again and reported that it appears that someone had tried to glue the crown back in instead of fixing it properly.  I was assured that my watch would be repaired properly this time.   It has now been over three months and I still did not get the watch back.  I tried to e-mail the company on several occasions and haven't gotten any response.  Today I tried calling, but got the answering machine telling me to leave a message.  When I tried to record a message I was told that the answering box was full.  I think that the Invicta people are trying to keep my watch. [continued below]....
.....  I have contacted the BBB and they are going to conduct an investigation pertaining to this matter.    If you had sent your watch back to the Invicta Service Center and even if it has only been two months I would report it already instead of waiting the full 90 days.  Good Luck!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invicta-Watch-Group/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Invicta-Watch-Group-Company-Steals-Watch-Back-From-Buyer-Hollywood-Florida-1041241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invicta Watch Group