Complaint Review: Invisible Mask

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Warning21401 — Annapolis Maryland
Invisible Mask
3501 Jack Northrop Avenue Ste 0 Hawthorne, California USA

Invisible Mask Ordered clear film bumper kit - part was not custom cut to my truck. Refuses refund. Hawthorne California

Ordered a clear film bumper kit from Invisible Mask.  This is supposed to be a custom fit for our truck.  Paid over $100 for the kit.  Also included were a self-install kit with dollar stores items.  The kit was too too large for our bumper and I sent it back with a note.  I also emailed the owner Ken.

Received a series of emails back stating there would be no returns on used items.  You can not tell if the film will work until you remove it from the fill backing.  He then went on to email that if a professional installer cannot make this film work then he'll refund the money - okay so I should spend more money to prove that this was cut too large?

Ken is arrogant - refuses to reimburse, refund or even cut another film. I mentioned that there were internet blogs showing others were not satisfied - his response - he does not care; he has thousands of satisfied customers.  And if I went to my bank or credit card company to dispute this - he would contest it.

I sent the product back so now have nothing.

The film was cut too large for our truck and there is no recourse but to alarm others  that this is not a reputable company with very poor customer service.  So BUYER BEWARE!!!  I have filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Compliant Advisory and now this.

This company is a rip-off artist who does not stand beside their products even when they make the mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invisible-Mask/Hawthorne-California-90250/Invisible-Mask-Ordered-clear-film-bumper-kit-part-was-not-custom-cut-to-my-truck-Refu-1095212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invisible Mask