Complaint Review: Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart, Secret Society, Exclusive Association

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lancaster New Hampshire
Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart, Secret Society, Exclusive Association
Invitation Processing, PO Box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart, Secret Society, Exclusive Association I'm invited to join a Secret Society because of my special traits and hidden abilities!!! Dover Delaware

Okay! So, now I have hidden talents and traits that those around me cannot see and I myself can only suspect but some group of unknown and unnamed Secret Society knows for sure that I possess. Interesting. Of course if they could be named I'd be immensely flattered that they are even aware of me let alone have them desire to associate with me. Hey, it's all in my profile and don't you know that they're sorry to have missed it at first but now that they've reviewed it my presence in their society is a glaringly obvious necessity. But I only have a few days in which to respond or else I'll never again hear from them and this FREE offer will be withdrawn.

Firstly, what profile? What profiles I have posted are minimal and limited to the scope of the group or project involved. You mean to tell me that powerful, successful people have nothing better to do than herd all of these together to glimpse a slice of who I am?

Secondly, how is it that they know better than those close to me or even myself what unseen traits I possess?

Third, while they're sure I'm a candidate, one who'll compliment their group, they're completely unwilling to give out any information about themselves. If I'm such a ripe candidate wouldn't it be likely that their secret would be safe?

This thing stinks on ice! I would bet that the time limit is imposed in order to reduce the time one gets to think about it. Then I find, when I'm researching it,
that many others have also been invited. So much for exclusivity. And what's the deal with the multiple addresses? Return address in Grove City, OH but a submission address in Dover, DE. No offense, but hardly addresses one would expect for a group of high powered individuals.

Whether or not this is for identity theft or a sucker draw this letter is certainly not what it purports. Don't reply as you'll confirm your address to them (first step in obtaining more personal info), or you'll likely open yourself up to a next step involving a substantial investment while also opening yourself to even more "offers" from places you've never heard.

Just my two cents.

Rev
Lancaster, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing-Kirsten-Hart-Secret-Society-Exclusive-Association/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/Invitation-Processing-Kirsten-Hart-Secret-Society-Exclusive-Association-Im-invited-to-348755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart, Secret Society, Exclusive Association