Complaint Review: Invitation Processing

Invitation Processing
PO Box 560627 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Invitation Processing John world's best kep secrets Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Secret Society

I received a letter saying it was my time to win big, get lots of fame & fortune and be able to attract the opposite sex. It tried to make it sound like only I have this chance as it is MY time.

The letter said I possess rare traits that they are looking for. They encouraged me to become part of their club to learn the Greatest Kept Secrets. And the word Free was put in many times.

My name was written in the 4 page (front & back) letter many times. It ended with a place to confirm I want to join and that my address is correct. Manuscript #50577-9 was on top of the last section.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing/Dallas-Texas-75256-0627/Invitation-Processing-John-worlds-best-kep-secrets-Dallas-Texas-725215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing

#1 General Comment

Secret Society

AUTHOR: jarod - (United States of America)

Did you actually send the letter back to receive anything? Or did this seem too good to be true to you?
I received the same letter and I am sort of the person who is going to reply to it.  There was no money involved in the invitation.  So, as the letter said, "What have I got to loose except a stamp?"  I will see what happens and let you know.