Complaint Review: Invitation Processing

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
Invitation Processing
P.O. Box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart Greatest Kept Secrets! You possess very special traits. Wealth, Love, Happiness and Total peace of mind. Dover Delaware

*Consumer Comment: I think they are scientologists!!!

I received a letter from Invitation Processing about being accepted in to the association. Okay, association of what? Idiots? How could anyone fall for such trash! This letter basically strokes you and makes you think that famous people and geniuses have hand selected you to be amongst them in their special "association" and that you will receive their Greatest Kept Secrets that will lead you to "enormous prosperity, love, happiness, total peace of mind. It is suppose to flatter you into accepting the Invitation and sending the Invitation form back to them. I am not sure of what they are trying to pull since they don't ask for money......it has to be a way of identity theft. It is signed (stamped) by Kirsten Hart. She decribes herself as a "trophy" and she "loves it".

Do not fall for this trash! Throw it in the garbage.....after you report it to the Ripoff Report.

Lillie
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing/Dover-Delaware-11905-6304/Invitation-Processing-Kirsten-Hart-Greatest-Kept-Secrets-You-possess-very-special-traits-312317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing

AUTHOR: Margareta - (U.S.A.)

I recently read Kevin Trudeau's books, and found them to be filled with scientology mumbo jumbo. If they actually did my "profile", they would find out I was a psychiatrist, (one of the most hated professions on their list...) and probably would not be contacting me. There may actually be a book that they send you for your 149$, but I don't think that it is worth it.....