Complaint Review: Invitation Processing

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Klamath Falls Oregon
Invitation Processing
P.O. Box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Free Memebership Invitation,Invitation Processing Sent me a letter inviting me to some secret association with secret individuals who viewed my profile and found "special" traits about me and that they want me to join membership to their society. Dover Delaware

*Consumer Comment: What the heck?

I have received an 8 page letter expaining that I have special trates in which a secret sociaty wants me to join them, and in turn I will receive a rewritten copy of an old munuscript written nearly 2300 years ago. It's free.

Glad I done some research before sending in the letter. I have until tomorrow to send it in. If there's anything I can do to help catch them, please let me know.

Jason
Klamath Falls, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/Free-Memebership-InvitationInvitation-Processing-Sent-me-a-letter-inviting-me-to-some-sec-456190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing

What the heck?

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Recently I too received one of these 8 page letters requesting that I return a request for a free booklet on the "Greatest Secrets of Success". Maybe I am wrong, but for the cost of a stamp my curiosity got the better of me and I have replied. At worste, I figure that all I have done is confirm my name and address to be correct. This is information readily attainable through voter registry forms that I complete regularly. It could be arguethat I might open myself up to more junk mail, but aside from that I see no harm, as my junk mail hasn't become unmanageable yet.