Complaint Review: Invitation Processing

• Submitted: Sat, April 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Hamburg New Jersey
Invitation Processing
3357 H. Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Invitation Processing, Kirsten Hart Free membership. Special invitation. Secret society. FREE 56-page booklet containing exclusive secrets. Financial success. photgraphic memory. World-renowned members. Swear on Bible this is no hoax. Possess rare traits to do great things. Ripoff Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: I just got one of these letters...

*Consumer Comment: wow I got one of these letters too. Check this out, I located them

I received a 6-page letter offering me a FREE membership, by special invitation only, to join a secret society and receive the 56-page booklet containing the exclusive secrets like how to achieve financial success, a satisfying relationship, obtain a photographic memory, learn a 10-second reverse hypnosis technique to effortlessly tap your subconscious right brain, and more.

They referenced God (a higher power) and literally swear on the Bible that this is not a hoax. The letter states that the association analyzed my profile (what profile?) and believes I possess several rare traits that will enable me to do great things. I have to admit, I was intrigued but decided to do a little research. They didn't list a company name, which was my first red flag, but I guess they're getting wiser in their tactics. Needless to say, thanks to this website, I won't be mailing anything back to them.

This was the address given if you were interested in joining (different from envelope's return address in OH):

Invitation Processing, P.O. Box 6304
Dover Delaware 19905-6304
Fax (716) 447-7488

Hamburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2007 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Invitation-Processing-Kirsten-Hart-Free-membership-Special-invitation-Secret-society-F-245970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing

I just got one of these letters...

AUTHOR: Carlos - (U.S.A.)

At least they're not asking for any money. I wonder what the goal of the scam is. I guess once they get a reply, whatever personal info they get, they screw you!! I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

wow I got one of these letters too. Check this out, I located them

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I love this site. I made a report 4 years ago on a fraudulant credit card and ended up being interviewd by some news casters.
I just finished waisting my time on reading one of those stupid letters myself.
Ohh, these people piss me off so bad.
I did a little research. Their fax number that they provide (716-447-7488)
is at a residential location. It is located in Buffalo, NY. (Erie county)
The provider is Verizon and it is definately a land line.
She provided me with a po box for the mailing address 6304 dover, DE 19905-6304
The mail is probably being forwarded to her house in New York.
I Currently live in Long Beach, Ca. But I am flying to New York in 3 days to join my parents for christmas.
I have a friend in the FBI that owes me a favor. Ill give him a call if I need any more help finding this scamming **tch. I'll give her immoral azz a good scare and Ill be sure to publicize any and all personal information that I find out about her and her fradulant business. Shes gonna love me.
Just thought this little followup might make you feel better about the situation.