Complaint Review: Iolo Technologies LLC

• Updated: Sun, December 06, 2009

• Reported By: retrodoll — monroe Georgia United States of America
Iolo Technologies LLC

Iolo Technologies LLC Bought a product, never recieved it. Internet

I purchased system mechanic online from Iolo's website.  When you purchase this, you get an automatic download.  I also payed an extra $10 for a cd.  After 16 weeks I still hadn't recieved anything in the mail, so I contacted the company who told me that I would have to pay another $10.  I said no and stood my ground.  After speaking to 4 supervisiors I finally got my cd in the mail....But the security code didn't work.  When I called Iolo I was told that I could just download it again.  Mentioning the fact that I had paid extra for a cd, I was simply told to get over it.  I asked to speak to a manager and was told no, and then hung up on.  Since then I've deleted the software with a vow not to go near this company.  I paid for things that they simply would not provide.  Even with proof of purchase the situation was never resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iolo-Technologies-LLC/internet/Iolo-Technologies-LLC-Bought-a-product-never-recieved-it-Internet-534609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iolo Technologies LLC