Complaint Review: Iolo Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Iolo Technologies
7470 N. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Iolo Technologies Poor, Evasive and Un-responsive Customer Service Los Angeles California

I do not recommend business with this company. Their customer service was very poor and frustrating. I had a problem with the PC Tune-up that I purchased from them through Dell.

Nick was rude and kept disregarding my questions. When I asked to speak with someone else, he refused and kept insisting that I go through him. He refused to give me his name or his supervisor's name or to put me through to his supervisor when I asked. Then he hung up on me probably thinking that he could get away with this poor treatment.

The next time I called back, I spoke with Victoria. Victoria helped me initially, and gave me her name, Nick's name and the name and extension of their supervisor, Steve, so that I could report Nick. However, instead of transferring me to the supervisor so that I could give him the feedback, she put me through to a general mailbox. Also, when I e-mailed Victoria back to the e-mail she sent me, she never responded.

Finally, I've tried to call Steve, the supervisor at ext 107 from Aug 8 till Aug 18 and he never returned my phone calls or left me an e-mail or v-mailed me back.

I eventually figured out the problem I had by myself, but I wouldn't advise purchasing products from Iolo Technologies unless you don't expect to use their customer service.

Also, Dell should know about these issues with Iolo. When purchasing PC Tune-up from the Dell website, it defaults to purchasing it from Iolo. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Dissatisfied in
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iolo-Technologies/Los-Angeles-California-90041/Iolo-Technologies-Poor-Evasive-and-Un-responsive-Customer-Service-Los-Angeles-California-364683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iolo Technologies