Complaint Review: Ionline - wellness Watchers Md

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Ionline - wellness Watchers Md
ionline.com Princeton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Ionline - wellness Watchers Md Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener Princeton New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Response from WellnessWatchersMD - Please call me

Link was found on reputable website (I don't remember which one).

Supposed to get teeth whitener for $50 with a $50 rebate, and a membership which could be cancelled as soon as the product arrived. I cancelled the membership immediately (the day after I received the product). The product is a very small tube of whitener (surely not worth $50).

IOnline charged my credit card $54.98 on 2/11/09 then Well Watchers charged my credit card $29.95 on 03/01/09 and again on 03/28/09.

I contacted the company and was told that they had no record of my cancelling the membership (conveniently).

Anyway, this is a huge scam.

Thank you for listening.

Lynn
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ionline-wellness-Watchers-Md/Princeton-New-Jersey/Ionline-wellness-Watchers-Md-Celebrity-Sexy-Teeth-Whitener-Princeton-New-Jersey-445734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ionline - wellness Watchers Md

Response from WellnessWatchersMD - Please call me

AUTHOR: Charity - (U.S.A.)

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn't work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.