Complaint Review: Iowa Steak Co.

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Anamosa Iowa
Iowa Steak Co.
1441 29th Street Ste 210 West Des Moines, IA 50266 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Iowa Steak Co. A gentleman came to my door one afternoon claiming to be a co-owner of Iowa Steaks, and told me he had some steaks, chicken and seafood over stock and needed to sell it. I paid $175 for 5 cartons of s Des Moines , Iowa

One afternoon, a gentleman came to my door saying he had some excess steaks, chicken and seafood he needed to get rid of for a discounted price. I paid $175 for 5 boxes of steaks. Once I cooked some of these, the were NASTY!

I can get better tasting meat from Wal-mart and CHEAPER. I usually do not fall for these scams, but, had bought some from another company, and they were good.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steak-Co/Des-Moines-Iowa-50266/Iowa-Steak-Co-A-gentleman-came-to-my-door-one-afternoon-claiming-to-be-a-co-owner-of-Iow-1039088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steak Co.