Complaint Review: Iowa Steak Company

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: lp — Mentor Ohio United States of America
Iowa Steak Company
868 Home Avenue Akron, Ohio United States of America

Iowa Steak Company Terrible Product, terrible customer service, SCAM ARTISTS Akron, Ohio

These scam artists go door to door, sell meat that they claim is "organic" "grass fed" meats of high quality.  Upon tasting several different products of those that I bought, we are extremely dissatisfied and want our money back, and to return the product.  We were told at the time of purchase we had a 1 year guarantee.  After contacting the local Akron offices, I was treated terribly by the "manager" and he hung up on me after telling me "it ain't going to happen" regarding my desire to return the product.

I have spoke with the corporate offices and get nowhere.  I have only been offered to recieve more of their terrible products..which we DO NOT WANT.  The meat is dry, mealy, and tastes freezer burnt.  I am so mad at myself for falling for this SCAM and just want to return  their product and get my money back and move on with my life but they won't do the right thing...any company who will not take their own product back is a SCAM operation. If they don't stand behind their own products, why should their customers?

They will only return the product after 3 days, which of course nobody told me at the time of purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steak-Company/Akron-Ohio-44310/Iowa-Steak-Company-Terrible-Product-terrible-customer-service-SCAM-ARTISTS-Akron-Ohio-923229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steak Company