Complaint Review: Iowa Steak Company

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: tccoombs — Florissant Missouri United States of America
Iowa Steak Company
12160 Lackland Road St. Louis County, Missouri United States of America

Iowa Steak Company One of their sales reps ripped me off and when I tried telling the company they just laughed and half a**ed appoligized and said that rep is no longer with us!!!! St. Louis County, Missouri

*General Comment: josh wright

I was duped by a rep from Iowa Steak Co., his name is Josh Wright. I bought many cases from this man and was on agreement with him that when I had room in my freezer he would bring the 3 remaining cases to me. When we tried to reach him by phone (314)409-1386, I would get that his voice mail was not set up or I would get someone to pick up and then just hang up. My husband then flagged him down one day and he promised to bring me what he owed me the next day and he never showed.
To this day I am unable to reach him by phone and he has not been seen in my neighborhood in over a month. When we try the company # on our receipt the mailbox is always full. I finally got through to the Company and was laughed at and then told that Josh Wright no longer works for them and that he is a fugitive and wanted for stealing from their company. He then told me to call the cops if I was to see him again and then he apologized to me for my losses.
Really, I would have thought they could have done something for me but NO I just get I'm sorry for your losses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steak-Company/St-Louis-County-Missouri-63146/Iowa-Steak-Company-One-of-their-sales-reps-ripped-me-off-and-when-I-tried-telling-the-com-755723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steak Company

#1 General Comment

josh wright

AUTHOR: todd - (United States of America)

i know this person josh wright and believe me he is not a good person he is a herion addict

his phone number is 314 914 8874 he is most likely saying at a motel in st louis off n rock charles road