Complaint Review: Iowa Steaks

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: T Smith — Norman Oklahoma United States of America
Iowa Steaks
1226 W Corporate Dr. #E Arlington, Texas United States of America

Iowa Steaks This company completely misrepresents the product they are selling, it's nothing but a big rip off! Arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: lchiefan

This company claims that their steaks and meat is restaurant quality, well, I can assure you it most certainly IS NOT!

This delivery truck came into our neigborhood and sold us a case of steaks and burgers for $130, which we thought was a great deal.  Then when you go to thaw it out, the ribeyes were so thin they fell apart, the supposed "strip" steaks didn't even resemble a NY strip!  I haven't even set anything else out because I know it's not going to be what I expected!

I had to go to the store to buy meat because this meat was no even usable!  STAY AWAY from this ripoff company!

I wish they'd come take their meat back and just refund my money!  This is horrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steaks/Arlington-Texas-/Iowa-Steaks-This-company-completely-misrepresents-the-product-they-are-selling-its-noth-859366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steaks

lchiefan

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I had a salesman come to my  house from iowa steak co. , he showed me a package it was 240.00 , i went through it all and i added up 100.00 worth of meat if it was fresh, not frozen . i said no thanks, then the guy dropped the price to 190. i said no ,bye, he just wouldn't take no foran awnser , my wife had to stop me, and finally he left. the next week i was talking to my eldery next door neighbor, i mow her lawn, she said the guy had been to her house and basically, wouldn't leave unless she bought one of his packages. she got a 1/2 size pk. she pd him 160.00, and when i went to her house to look it over, it was about 45.00 . i felt so bad for her because she spent her monthly food budget on this , i went  to the local meat market and bought her enough meat to get her through the month. Shame on you Iowa steak company.