Complaint Review: Iowa Steaks

• Reported By: Sheryl — OKC Oklahoma United States of America
Iowa Steaks
801 SE 84 OKC, Oklahoma United States of America

Iowa Steaks Sold extremly poor quality meat door to door. OKC, Oklahoma

On november 6th, 2012 I bought a case of beef & a case of pork from a young man & a woman selling door to door for Iowa Steaks. Of coarse they claimed it was good quality meat.

This is the worst quality meat I haver put in my mouth. Even the pork chops were tough. We tried 3 different cuts of the beef & two cuts of pork. All were full of gristle, tough & had dark color.

I contacted the local branch of Iowa Steaks on November 20th & I was told they only give refunds for 3 days. I wwent to the office & exchanged the meat & the second batch is just as bad. I have since talked to three other people who purchased from Iowa Steaks. They all got poor quality meat as well.

I just wonder how they stay in bussiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steaks/OKC-Oklahoma-73149/Iowa-Steaks-Sold-extremly-poor-quality-meat-door-to-door-OKC-Oklahoma-981258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steaks